Sending a Gift Voucher
1. Choose you voucher amount (above)
2. Add your voucher(s) to you cart (you can send multiple vouchers of the same amount in the same order!)
3. Proceed to checkout
4. Provide recipient’s details and email address in the Recipient’s Details section of the checkout (see screenshot below)
5. Pay by secure PayPal / credit card.
6. Done! The gift voucher (PDF) will then be automatically generated and emailed directly to the recipient’s email address once your secure payment is processed (see demo voucher below).
Note | You can also send multiple vouchers (of the same value) in the one order – just add the number of vouchers you require to the cart then add the individual recipients’ details when you check out. Once you payment has been processed the vouchers will be emailed to the supplied addresses.
TERMS | Gift vouchers are valid for 36 months from date of purchase. Vouchers can be used to pay for either classes and event tickets or any other products in the online shop. The total on the voucher is effectively store credit. If you do not spend your whole voucher on a purchase then you can simple reapply the voucher no. on subsequent purchases until the credit on the voucher is used up. If your voucher credit does not cover your purchase then you can simply pay the difference by credit card (via PayPal) in the checkout.
REFUNDS | JULIE’S PLACE Gift Vouchers cannot be refunded or redeemed for cash – see booking and cooking class terms & conditions