RESERVATION, CANCELLATION & TRANSFER POLICIES
• Reservations may be transferred to another available class if more than 7 days’ notice is given.
• NOTE | Only one transfer per order number will be permitted.
• If you cannot make it to your reserved class, you are welcome to send someone in your place.
• Cancellations are not refundable.
• julie’s place reserves the right to alter or cancel a class. If a class is cancelled for any reason a choice of rescheduling or full refund will be given. If a class is altered in anyway, the class will still proceed.
• Minimum numbers apply to run classes. If minimum numbers are not met, the class will be cancelled. At least 48 hours’ notice will be given and a choice of rescheduling or a full refund will be offered.
• If a class is cancelled, julie’s place is not responsible for any costs, damages or expenses that you may suffer or incur.
• Please inform us of any dietary requirements when making a booking. julie’s place is not an allergen-free environment and while we will make every effort, we cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases.
• Gift vouchers cannot be refunded or redeemed for cash.
• Gift vouchers are valid for 36 months from date of purchase.
• Please note | adult classes are not suitable for infants or children of any age, with the exception of a child aged 13+ years that not only holds a ticket to the class but is also accompanied by a ticket holding adult.
• Unless the class is specified as a children’s class, unaccompanied class attendees must be 16 years of age or older. Children 13 years and older may attend accompanied by a responsible adult (1 adult per child).
• Photographs may be taken during the classes and used for marketing or promotional purposes. Photos of children will only be used by us with the consent of a parent or guardian. If you do not want us to use photos of you, please let us know.
• Classes will start on time. It is best to arrive 10 minutes early (no more than 20 minutes please) so that none of the class is missed.
• julie’s place instructors and staff reserve the right to refuse anyone who is intoxicated or behaving erratically, or exhibiting threatening or unruly behaviour.
Note | Parking: Unfortunately we are unable to offer direct onsite parking at 370 Mann St. However there is plenty of parking available on nearby Dwyer Street. This is untimed parking and only a short stroll from julie’s place.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
• When participating in a julie’s place class or event, whereby the student/participant will be in the presence of or using sharp or potentially dangerous kitchen utensils and appliances, the student releases, indemnifies and excludes Julie Goodwin, The Pianola Pty Ltd as trustee for The Pianola Trust, julie’s place and its contractors and employees from any and all liability of any kind for any damage or injury incurred while attending or visiting julie’s place. The student/participant understands these terms and conditions and accepts the inherent risks of a kitchen environment when they make a full payment for a class or event.
• julie’s place will take all necessary care, but accepts no responsibility for the damage to or loss of property left in the venue prior to, during or after a class or event. julie’s place is not responsible for the loss or damage of personal items in any form.
• The student or event organiser may be held financially responsible for any damage to or loss of julie’s place property during the class or event.
NOTE | Charity donations & gifts from Julie’s Place
All charity donations by way of a gift voucher or dinner voucher are subject to a six month validity from the issued date stipulated on the voucher.
• The information provided to us will not be given to a third party without your consent or unless legally required.
• By booking a class or event, you are agreeing to let us contact you via e-mail and/or phone in regards to your booking.